We have been given the go-ahead to start offering in-person classes again!!
The Adaptive Physical Education program began in 1989 and was originally sponsored through Cañada College. We are committed to our community - come join us for strength training, yoga, and more to improve your fitness!
News & Events
- 12th Annual Active Aging Week
Thank you to everybody who participated in this year's event to make it very successful. We look forward to seeing you next year! Read all about it here.
Please enjoy these additional slides
- In-person Class Offerings - You may join anytime More Details
- For those of you who wish to continue exercising indoors, in the comfort of your home, this is the perfect time to sign up for our Digital Membership!
For a modest fee of $50 per month, you will have access to any and all Zoom classes offered by us during the month, as well as unlimited access to our YouTube library, comprising almost 100 videos. You will be asked to register one time on-line for the Zoom classes. The Zoom classes are live in real time, but the YouTube classes can be viewed at any time. We now have two Zoom classes for people with Parkinson's that will remain free of charge.
- Ageless Movement Podcast on YouTube with Scott and Sang Check them out!
- Tai Chi Classes Learn More:
- Scott’s Corner: Check out Scott's health tips:
How Much Exercise is Necessary?
Preparing for Knee Surgery
How is Your Breathing?
- Check out Sequoia Strong a free resource guide to services and activities for older adults and seniors in our area. www.Sequoiastrong.org
- Please Visit Our New Home: 939 Valota Road, Redwood City, CA 94061
- Our Mailing Address: 1455 Madison Avenue, Redwood City, CA 94061